Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Which Mattress Guide
In 2021, you can be overwhelmed by the amount of mattress brands available.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Which Mattress Guide
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Which Mattress Guide
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Enables you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purple mattress includes a 10 year limited warranty.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Which Mattress Guide
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Which Mattress Guide
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Which Mattress Guide
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep with all of their products, through optimal levels of comfort, breathability, breathability and coolness.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Which Mattress Guide
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, meaning it meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Which Mattress Guide
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Comes with a 180 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Which Mattress Guide
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress, is comfort and also support.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
For proper spine alignment, you want the sinkage and shape to be just right.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Your stress points are what actually cause you to thrash during the evening.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Which Mattress Guide
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Which Mattress Guide
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
Irregardless, foam mattresses which have diminished layers are well known to cause what’s known as”the oven result”.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
Almost every mattress brand aims to provide a mattress now that sleeps cool, offers breathability, and at the same time, provides warmth where it should be.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Which Mattress Guide
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Which Mattress Guide
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: