Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
As we enter 2021, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
The brands are listed in no particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- It is also certified by GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard), which indicates that the latex is organic. The plush Euro top cover is composed of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- Fully customizable, the Saatva Classic offers 3 firmness level, sizes and heights. It is also made from only high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- The Idle Hybrid is backed by a lifetime warranty, and the industries longest sleep trial of 18 MONTHS. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While being supportive of your own body, a suitable mattress has to provide stress relief.
The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you’re aiming for is a mattress that is neutral, to ensure both your spine and your body stay in a healthy position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
Most mattress companies nowadays use modern technologies, to make special materials.
Almost every mattress brand aims to provide a mattress now that sleeps cool, offers breathability, and at the same time, provides warmth where it should be.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
Since you’re going to invest in a new mattress, make sure to pay attention to warranties. Find a brand with at least a 10 year warranty. Which Mattress For Lower Back Pain
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: