Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that have been the best for 2021.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Comes with a 180 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- The Idle Sleep Hybrid is available in two firmness options: “medium,” which measures six out of 10 on the firmness scale, and “luxury firm,” which measures at an 8 out of 10.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Having proper body alignment is critical while you sleep.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why it’s imperative to find a mattress that is close to neutral.
What you want is a mattress that is soft in all the right places, but not too soft overall.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
As with all things, some companies are better than others at doing this. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Which Mattress Do Hotels Use
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: