Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
In 2021, you can be overwhelmed by the amount of mattress brands available.
Below you’ll find the 9 mattresses that have been the best for 2021.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Enables you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purple mattress includes a 10 year limited warranty.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- Fully customizable, the Saatva Classic offers 3 firmness level, sizes and heights. It is also made from only high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- The Idle Hybrid is backed by a lifetime warranty, and the industries longest sleep trial of 18 MONTHS. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
Support and Comfort
If you are looking to buy a new mattress, 2 of the biggest aspects will be comfort and support.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress variables, making pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
You likewise want a mattress that has some firmness to it; just not too rigid. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
It is crucial to discover a mattress that’s been well developed, with a lifetime span in mind.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. What Mattress Do Hotels Use
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: