Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Top Selling Mattress Brands
In 2021, you can be overwhelmed by the amount of mattress brands available.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
The brands are listed in no particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Enables you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purple mattress includes a 10 year limited warranty.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- Nolah’s flagship product, the Signature uses proprietary AirFoam”, along with high density polyfoam for a soft but supportive feel.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- It is also certified by GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard), which indicates that the latex is organic. The plush Euro top cover is composed of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Top Selling Mattress Brands
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Comes with a 180 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Top Selling Mattress Brands
Support and Comfort
If you are looking to buy a new mattress, 2 of the biggest aspects will be comfort and support.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
For proper spine alignment, you want the sinkage and shape to be just right.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Top Selling Mattress Brands
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
You likewise want a mattress that has some firmness to it; just not too rigid. Top Selling Mattress Brands
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Top Selling Mattress Brands
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
It is crucial to discover a mattress that’s been well developed, with a lifetime span in mind.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Top Selling Mattress Brands
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: