Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Mattress For Latex Allergy
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- Dreamcloud is one of the best choices you could make for a mattress.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has been voted Best Budget mattress, and has a mattress for everyone, with 5 models to choose from.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep with all of their products, through optimal levels of comfort, breathability, breathability and coolness.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Mattress For Latex Allergy
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Mattress For Latex Allergy
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Your stress points are what actually cause you to thrash during the evening.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Mattress For Latex Allergy
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you’re aiming for is a mattress that is neutral, to ensure both your spine and your body stay in a healthy position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
This is why it’s imperative to find a mattress that is close to neutral.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Mattress For Latex Allergy
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Mattress For Latex Allergy
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Mattress For Latex Allergy
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: