The Bear Mattress ranks No. 1 in our ratings of the Best Memory Foam Mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress Inflate
Here are the current top mattresses of 2021.
As we enter 2021, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
Listed below is a list of the top 9 mattresses of 2021.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- As a luxury mattress, Dreamcloud comes with a full year sleep trial, compared to the industry average of 100 nights.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- Nolah’s flagship product, the Signature uses proprietary AirFoam”, along with high density polyfoam for a soft but supportive feel.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- Sweetnight offers a full line of mattresses and pillows, both. Most of their products are made up of gel memory foam.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Leesa Mattress Inflate
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- Fully customizable, the Saatva Classic offers 3 firmness level, sizes and heights. It is also made from only high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Comes with a 180 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Leesa Mattress Inflate
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
While being supportive of your own body, a suitable mattress has to provide stress relief.
The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Leesa Mattress Inflate
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This is going to cause back pain, because your spine isn’t properly aligned.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
What you want is a mattress that is soft in all the right places, but not too soft overall.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Leesa Mattress Inflate
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
Irregardless, foam mattresses which have diminished layers are well known to cause what’s known as”the oven result”.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Leesa Mattress Inflate
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Inflate
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: