The Bear Mattress ranks No. 1 in our ratings of the Best Memory Foam Mattresses of 2021. Idle Sleep Warehouse
Here are the current top mattresses of 2021.
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
Listed below is a list of the top 9 mattresses of 2021.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffys’ first layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- Nolah’s flagship product, the Signature uses proprietary AirFoam”, along with high density polyfoam for a soft but supportive feel.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- It is also certified by GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard), which indicates that the latex is organic. The plush Euro top cover is composed of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Idle Sleep Warehouse
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Saatva offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- The Idle Hybrid is backed by a lifetime warranty, and the industries longest sleep trial of 18 MONTHS. Idle Sleep Warehouse
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
For proper spine alignment, you want the sinkage and shape to be just right.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Idle Sleep Warehouse
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Idle Sleep Warehouse
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Idle Sleep Warehouse
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Idle Sleep Warehouse
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: