Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Casper Mattress Case Study
As we enter 2021, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that have been the best for 2021.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Casper Mattress Case Study
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Casper Mattress Case Study
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Casper Mattress Case Study
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Casper Mattress Case Study
- Sweetnight offers a full line of mattresses and pillows, both. Most of their products are made up of gel memory foam.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Sweetnight offers a 100 night sleep trial, as well as free shipping for all of its mattress models.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Casper Mattress Case Study
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep with all of their products, through optimal levels of comfort, breathability, breathability and coolness.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Casper Mattress Case Study
- Awara is a hybrid mattress model, combining innerspring support with a significant comfort system.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Casper Mattress Case Study
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Saatva offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Casper Mattress Case Study
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Casper Mattress Case Study
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
This is why it’s imperative to find a mattress that is close to neutral.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Casper Mattress Case Study
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
As with all things, some companies are better than others at doing this. Casper Mattress Case Study
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Casper Mattress Case Study
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: