Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Awara Mattress Exchange
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Awara Mattress Exchange
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Awara Mattress Exchange
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam. Awara Mattress Exchange
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Awara Mattress Exchange
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Awara Mattress Exchange
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Awara Mattress Exchange
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Awara Mattress Exchange
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Awara Mattress Exchange
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Awara Mattress Exchange
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress variables, making pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing.
If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
What you want is a mattress that is soft in all the right places, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Awara Mattress Exchange
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
Irregardless, foam mattresses which have diminished layers are well known to cause what’s known as”the oven result”.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Almost every mattress brand aims to provide a mattress now that sleeps cool, offers breathability, and at the same time, provides warmth where it should be.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Awara Mattress Exchange
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Awara Mattress Exchange
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: